16 August 2011

Where to turn?

I'm always full of doubts...she said she doesn't want to see me anymore, and I understand and respect that.
Yet, how should I go around this issue? Can I hope to recover or at least control my bouts quickly enough to actually try and recuperate her? Should I try to confine these down moments to myself and my therapist and try to avoid talking about them with other people? I am afraid that if someone gets to know me well, if I want to have a very good friend, or a new girlfriend, then hiding this from them will actually blow them away when they find out?
On the other hand, if I just decide to let go completely on her, I would be mentally more free, which in itself I don't know whether is a good thing.

Let go or hang on?

Apart from that, confining the negative bouts to myself and the people that can help me will definitely improve my (social) life.

No comments:

Post a Comment