22 June 2012

I don't want to sound pessimistic and all but...

I don't want to sound pessimistic and all but...

..all of lately I've been having this thought going around, about just dying overnight of a stroke, such as going to bed and not waking up the next morning (no pain involved, clearly, but it is a rea-life situation after all; it HAS happened).

On the other hand, I would like to be remembered (as if stuff were to be written on a grave; I'm not having any of that funeral/religious ceremonies/corpse burying pile of horseshit, anyway) as "Italian-British Engineer for Sustainable Development, Sport Journalist and Comedian widely known in Australia, famous Tango Singer in Argentina".

And I'm a loooooooooooong way out from being what I want to be. Which is why I bring myself down, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment